Iphone

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Japan Radiation over US, Near Moon Photo and US War on Libya



Japan Nuclear Radiations Reaches Washington, US
Posted: 22 Mar 2011 02:02 PM PDT


Japan Nuclear Radiations Reaches US

In our previous artcile we had posted about following march 11, major earthquake 9.1 east of Japan, fears were raised of radiations leaks and nuclear meltdowns at power plants.The wind direction may impact where the radiation goes both at a local level and even across the globe and even reach Los Angeles, Seattle, Honolulu, Anchorage in U.S.

Now according to Washington State Department of Health officials they have detected trace levels of radiation in Washington from Japan's damaged nuclear reactors.

Allegedly the department reported that reading levels by the state are on par with federal and Canadian measurements. The radiation from Japan's crippled nuclear reactors is not reaching Washington in high levels because of the distance and air mixing.
Near Moon UFO Photographed Over Louisiana On March 19, 2011
Posted: 22 Mar 2011 11:22 AM PDT


Near Moon UFO Photographed Over Louisiana On March 19, 2011

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON.

MUFON Case No. 28330 : According to eyewitness testimony, I am a photographer, and on March 19th I was outside taking pictures of the moon during its lunar perigee. My grandparents were also outside with me, playing with my daughter on her swing set. While aiming my shot of the moon I noticed what I thought was some debris on my lens, so I cleaned it and prepared to try the shot again. I observed at this point that I could make out the object only through the camera lens, and that it was not obvious to the naked eye. At that point I realized that I was not seeing a spec on my lens but rather something in the sky. I tried to use my auto focus to capture the object, but it kept focusing on the moon.

I turned off the auto focus and manually targeted the object: this is the picture that is attached to this report. I don't know if it is important, but my camera is a Canon Rebel T2i with a Sigma 18-250 mm lens; the photograph was taken zoomed all the way in. Once the image was captured, I reviewed it on my camera and called my grandparents over to see what I had photographed. None of us had ever seen an airplane like this before.

Original Image : To make it enlarge double click on image

My grandparents and I both looked up but none of us could see the object. I set my camera to "live mode" (allowing us to see the viewfinder's image on the screen on the back of the camera), positioned it, and we all saw the object. I'm not sure if we couldn't see the object with the naked eye because of its size in the sky or something else, but whatever the case we could only see it through the camera. While I never actually saw the object moving, it was in slightly different positions to the moon every time I looked at it. We talked about it for a couple of minutes and I tried to get another picture of the object (I couldn't find it this time) and we decided to come upload the images to the computer to look at them a little closer.
US War On Libya Totally Unconstitutional Says, Ron Paul
Posted: 21 Mar 2011 08:20 PM PDT


In our previous artcile we had reported Minister Farrakhan blasted Pres. Obama and Secy. Clinton for their arrogance in meddling in another sovereign nation's affairs and publicly recommending regime change in Libya only to get hold on its oil resources. READ IT ALL

Now congressman Ron Paul comes forward and told the American peoples US war on Libya is totally unconstitutional.